This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how CLOUDSCALE Corporation (“CLOUDSCALE”) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all users (“users”) who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with http://cloudscalecorp.orangelinelab.com (the “Site”). By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the CLOUDSCALE practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site. If you have any questions or comments concerning CLOUDSCALE’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to info (at) cloudscalecorp.com. You can also contact CLOUDSCALE via postal mail at: 108 Saybrook Irvine, CA 92620.
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Personal Information CLOUDSCALE gathers
- How CLOUDSCALE Collects Personal Information
- How CLOUDSCALE Uses Personal Information
- When and Why CLOUDSCALE Discloses Personal Information
- Tracking Technologies
- Choice and Control
- Security of Personal Information
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- CLOUDSCALE Blog
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
1. Personal Information CLOUDSCALE gathers
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. CLOUDSCALE collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. Contact Information allows CLOUDSCALE to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of CLOUDSCALE.
Transaction Information. CLOUDSCALE automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyze and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with CLOUDSCALE, information about how you use CLOUDSCALE’s Sites, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with other users and CLOUDSCALE business partners.
Mobile Location Information. If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, CLOUDSCALE collects Mobile Location.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on our blog, we may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2. How CLOUDSCALE Collects Personal Information
CLOUDSCALE prompts you to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use CLOUDSCALE or otherwise interact with the Site or contact CLOUDSCALE.
CLOUDSCALE also collects Transaction Information if and when you contact CLOUDSCALE via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
3. How CLOUDSCALE Uses Personal Information
We may use Personal Information to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, to help us customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help us otherwise enhance the Site.
CLOUDSCALE uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users;
- Facilitate transactions;
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Personalize and continually improve users’ CLOUDSCALE experience;
- Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users;
- Track transactions and perform other analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about CLOUDSCALE partners or third parties; and
4. When and Why CLOUDSCALE Discloses Personal Information
CLOUDSCALE will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy statement. CLOUDSCALE will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How CLOUDSCALE Uses Personal Information”) above.
- CLOUDSCALE employs other companies to perform tasks on CLOUDSCALE’s behalf and therefore CLOUDSCALE must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. CLOUDSCALE may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing CLOUDSCALE’s rights or protect CLOUDSCALE property and intellectual property;
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
- CLOUDSCALE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- CLOUDSCALE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- CLOUDSCALE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- CLOUDSCALE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend CLOUDSCALE in litigation or a regulatory action.
- CLOUDSCALE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information, or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
CLOUDSCALE will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless CLOUDSCALE is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of CLOUDSCALE’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets. If CLOUDSCALE is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information before it becomes subject to a new privacy statement.
This Privacy statement only governs when and why CLOUDSCALE discloses Personal Information. This Privacy statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that CLOUDSCALE does not own or control, or individuals that CLOUDSCALE does not employ or manage. The use of your Personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to CLOUDSCALE’s control. CLOUDSCALE is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the CLOUDSCALE Site. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
CLOUDSCALE may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, CLOUDSCALE may provide our partners, (such as Hubspot), or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about CLOUDSCALE users.
5. Tracking Technologies
6. Choice and Control
While CLOUDSCALE does need to collect certain information to make your CLOUDSCALE experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, CLOUDSCALE wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, CLOUDSCALE may contact you about our services or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from CLOUDSCALE you may opt out of the email as indicated on each and every email correspondence.
- Cookies and Tracking Devices. You manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing CLOUDSCALE by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
7. Security of Personal Information
CLOUDSCALE strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore CLOUDSCALE cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. CLOUDSCALE strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information.
8. Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by CLOUDSCALE through the Site. CLOUDSCALE utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than CLOUDSCALE. CLOUDSCALE encourages all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
9. CLOUDSCALE Blog
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement
CLOUDSCALE may, from time to time, in CLOUDSCALE’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. We encourage all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement.
The CLOUDSCALE logo, and other marks, including the names of various products and services described within and offered by companies represented by CLOUDSCALE and its subsidiaries are service marks of these companies. Permission to use, copy and distribute these materials without fee is hereby granted, for non-commercial purposes, provided that the material is unaltered and CLOUDSCALE copyright notice appears in all copies. Use of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of our state of business, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute concerning this site shall be subject to the exclusive venue of a court of competent jurisdiction in our state of business. Should any provision of our terms and conditions be held invalid, unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, then the invalid, unlawful or unenforceable provision shall be severable from the remaining provisions. Such invalid, unlawful or unenforceable provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8605 Santa Monica Blvd #44942
West Hollywood, California